Search for

2009-06-16

My daughter is a Herbalife distributor

One day my youngest daughter came up to me and told me she wanted to become a Herbalife Distributor and she wants me to be a guinea pig. She dragged me to her upline so that they can use a machine to scan me for statistics like body fat, body age, etc. Wow, a machine that looks like a weighing machine can tell me all that!!!

If I remember correctly, the machine told me that I am 20 years younger than my chronological age. After the scan, my daughter wanted to put me on a diet of Herbal Life shakes which she said is a complete meal by itself. That is real convenience fast food - scoop the powder into the blender, add soymilk, blend and presto, a complete meal. No cooking. That is fortunate because our kitchen can be described as dysfunctional.

After this dose of Herbal Nutrition, it will be interesting to see what my second scan with that mysterious body scanner that looks like a weighing machine will turn up.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin