Search for

2005-10-11

Exercise can lower High Blood Pressure

I remembered reading an article in the Readers Digest that exercise can help lower high blood pressure. Here is another one that mentioned regular aerobic exercise reduces resting blood pressure in people who have hypertension by an average of 11 points off the top number (systolic) and 9 points off the bottom number (diastolic)
Taking the Pressure Off: How Exercise Can Lower High Blood Pressure

Here are a few more:
Exercise can lower blood pressure
Why is being active good for you?
High Blood Pressure: Things You Can Do to Help Lower Yours
Blood Pressure and Exercise

I have tested for my blood pressure a few times, and each time I was told my blood pressure is 120 over 90. This (90) puts me in the boderline high blood pressure group. I need to exercise.

See also My struggle against boderline high blood pressure
Another weapon in the arsenal against high blood
Using food to control cholesterol

Books from Amazon

Guide to Contented Hearts: Cardiac Risk Management : Cholesterol, High Blood Pressure Exercise, Stress, Weight, Diet

Controlling High Blood Pressure the Natural Way

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin