Search for

2007-07-21

Prevent diabetes

Read an article that says even "small" exercises like sweeping or vacuuming the house, taking a walk to the shops, etc., can help ward off onset of diabetes. That is a relief to me because I am usually online glued to the computer busily blogging, responding to questions in comments and emails, participating in forums, reading emails, reading other bloggers' blogs, etc. But I try my best to take some kind of "exercise" by walking to the news vendor to buy papers every morning (except Saturday and Sunday), walk to the shops for my meals, walk to the bank which is almost half hour walk from my house, walk to the hypermarket just a bit further than the back, walk to the pasar malam (night market) twice a week. If what the article says is true, then I have a chance of keeping diabetes at bay as long as I can.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin